Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Barb Siddiqui (BarbSWoodworks) on Etsy

Working my way into the Etsy community has been fun. If any of you are thinking of 'setting up shop' and selling any of your own handcrafted items, I would recommend using Etsy.com for a launching pad. I've only been there a short time, and working on getting exposure, but I've become fully entrenched in their helpful articles and guidance to make my shop a success. I have confidence it is going to work, and work well.
Here is a Profile page with two 'Treasury' listings I've put together to honor other woodworking talent on Etsy.com. If you take time to visit, you'll find a wide range of project ideas and price values represented. In this day and age, artistic, handmade items are becoming more sought after and valuable. It's worth looking into!

Barb Siddiqui (BarbSWoodworks) on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments checked for Spam; published on approval.